This is an outside sales position responsible for promoting the company's products and services and for building relationships with new and existing accounts. The main focus is to help Collins customers succeed while achieving sales and profit goals established by the company.
Pay: Salary Based
Employment Type: Full Time
Travel: Daily with no overnight.
Work Location: Atlanta and surrounding areas
An individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty listed below. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Develop new business, penetrate and maintain existing accounts, and minimize lost business to achieve profitable sales growth and special objectives within assigned territory.
• Seek and qualify prospects in accordance with Company account stratification goals.
• Research customer business needs and develop a mix of products and service to meet needs.
• Evaluate market trends and recommend products to customers, based on business needs and goals.
• Be informed of market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales; share information with customers as part of value-added services provided.
• Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses.
• Provide product information and practical training to customer personnel.
• Drive personal vehicle to customer accounts, conventions, company meetings, etc.
• Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms.
• Participate in company functions, promotions, customer visits, and customer events.
• Attend and participate in sales meetings.
• Review and analyze daily and weekly sales reports for sales penetration opportunities.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Participate in ongoing training sessions.
• Assist with the training of new employees as requested.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2 years of sales and/or restaurant management experience
• Basic PC skills, proficiency in Excel, experience with Salesforce and MS Outlook
• Reside or willing to work in the geographical vicinity of territory assigned
• Valid driver's license
• Must pass pre-employment testing (Drug Screen, Background Check, etc.)
• Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently both verbally and in writing
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Hospitality or Culinary Arts
• 1 year of outside foodservice sales experience
• Restaurant / chef experience
To be successful in this position, the individual performing the duties must successfully demonstrate the following competencies:
• Building Trust
• Building Customer Loyalty
• Sales Ability / Persuasiveness
• Managing Changing Workload
Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.